Options

Passed 601 and 602 on the same day, first try.

berfmurretberfmurret Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
first post. howdy all. just wanted to give my experiences on the A+.

i have been into computers for 15+ years. i read mike myers passport. read the technotes on this site. took the practice tests that came with the book and practice tests listed on this site. passed both tests on the first try.

i BARELY passed the essentials with a 675 (675 is passing!). it felt really easy while i was taking it -- i still didn't rush, though. when i saw my score i couldn't help but to laugh like a madman. on my 602 i made a 780 - the vast majority of this test was customer and coworker relation questions.

next up, network+!

Comments

• Options
    sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Welcome to the forums, congrats on passing your A+, and good luck on Network+!
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    congratulations!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    Congratulations! Study hard for the Network+!
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops