Options

Testing Software

mattsthe2mattsthe2 Member Posts: 304
So i have Kaplans Self Test - testing software for the CCNA.
http://www.selftestsoftware.com/dept.aspx?dept%5Fid=7020

I was thinking about buying another package but wasnt sure?

I was thinking about getting transcender but then read this..
http://certcities.com/editorial/news/story.asp?EditorialsID=531

What do all you recommend?

Kaplans has 4 sim questions and about 300 multiple choice questions.

This would make a great Poll, Webmaster...

Whats your advice guys?????

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    As you can imagine you are not the first member looking for suggestions on practice exams. Besides similar exisiting topics you should be able to find using the search option, but I also recommend going through some of the many 'I passed' topics to get an idea what others used. Especially amongst the known practice test providers (preplogic, transcender, selftest, measure up, and others) there's not a very huge difference in quality. I suggest downloading and trying out free demos to see which one you like best.

Also check out the our Cisco link page for other alternatives.
    icon_arrow.gifwww.techexams.net/cilinks a.shtml
  • Options
    mattsthe2mattsthe2 Member Posts: 304
    Webmaster wrote:
    As you can imagine you are not the first member looking for suggestions on practice exams. Besides similar exisiting topics you should be able to find using the search option, but I also recommend going through some of the many 'I passed' topics to get an idea what others used. Especially amongst the known practice test providers (preplogic, transcender, selftest, measure up, and others) there's not a very huge difference in quality. I suggest downloading and trying out free demos to see which one you like best.

Also check out the our Cisco link page for other alternatives.
    icon_arrow.gifwww.techexams.net/cilinks a.shtml

Thanks Johan. I'll do a bit of digging around.
  • Options
    dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Self test and Trancender are the same thing, we have both and the questions are exactally the same.
    The only easy day was yesterday!