Options

Failed ICND

maniac_73maniac_73 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
Got a 772 in ICND today. SIM was horrible. A little bummed right now but hopefully I'll get it when I sit again in a couple weeks.

Comments

• Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    maniac_73 wrote:
    Got a 772 in ICND today. SIM was horrible. A little bummed right now but hopefully I'll get it when I sit again in a couple weeks.

Dang! That's a bummer, I can imagine that sinking feeling when u flunk an exam.
    Still it aint the end of the world, i would suggest buying a couple of routers and switches just to get urself the real thing ( simulators are awright too, but real gear is the best )..
    Do the sims as much as u can on these devices.

Analyse what u did inadequately (other than the sims), read thru the scipts again and go for the kill man...U CAN DO IT....
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    borumasborumas Member Posts: 244 ■■■□□□□□□□
    maniac_73 wrote:
    I know your pain, don't give up, I agree the sim I had when I failed it twice is the worst excuse for a sim question I have ever seen. Was the sim you had similar to the one I saw in that it doesn't give you a way you can check if you have gotten the correct answer, like "when setup correctly you can ping A from B"?