Options

BCMSN done

2»

Comments

• Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    OK, the type of questions are the ones where they ask and you answer, preferebly with the right answer(s) :D
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    sunil_vishnanisunil_vishnani Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    OK, the type of questions are the ones where they ask and you answer, preferebly with the right answer(s) :D

Hi i really appreciate your loyalty and i do agree and comply to Cisco's conduct, but my dear friend dont conclude things at first glance .....read my quotes properly I asked the "type of questions" not "what all questintions" there is difference hope you aggree .

you are free to give your opinions but as the same time you are provoking others who are influenced by your comment in this foroum and can conclude a wrong opinion on me .

This foroum is a Technical discussion foroum and members can seek guidance from the
    experienced ...
  • Options
    k11k11 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! :D
  • Options
    mikearamamikearama Member Posts: 749
    Hey sunil...

I liked Mike's way of answering your question... with the actual exam blueprint:
    mikej412 wrote:
    Describe and configure wireless client access.
    * Describe the components and operations of WLAN topologies (i.e., AP and Bridge).
    * Describe the features of Client Devices, Network Unification, and Mobility Platforms (i.e., CCX, LWAPP).
    * Configure a wireless client (i.e., ADU).

Configure support for voice.
    * Describe the characteristics of voice in the campus network.
    * Describe the functions of Voice VLANs and trust boundaries.
    * Configure and verify basic IP Phone support (i.e. Voice VLAN, Trust and CoS options, AutoQoS for voice).

All I can tell you is, know this stuff... have it down cold. Focus on the trust boundaries. Really understand CoS and QoS. And make sure you have a chance to configure an actual ADU.

If I could do this exam over again (did I just type that??? What am I thinking!), I'd have spent substantially more time on these two topics. I guess I'll get it again when I start on the CCVP.
    There are only 10 kinds of people... those who understand binary, and those that don't.

CCIE Studies: Written passed: Jan 21/12 Lab Prep: Hours reading: 385. Hours labbing: 110

Taking a time-out to add the CCVP. Capitalizing on a current IPT pilot project.
  • Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod

Hi i really appreciate your loyalty and i do agree and comply to Cisco's conduct, but my dear friend dont conclude things at first glance .....read my quotes properly I asked the "type of questions" not "what all questintions" there is difference hope you aggree .

you are free to give your opinions but as the same time you are provoking others who are influenced by your comment in this foroum and can conclude a wrong opinion on me .

This foroum is a Technical discussion foroum and members can seek guidance from the
    experienced ...

By the time you get to the professional level certs you shoulf know where to find the types of questions asked. Got to Cisco site and there is an exam tutorial. Good Luck. Oh and your question was not a technical question.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.