Options

Practice test outdated?

royalwe95royalwe95 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have an old Self Test Practice test that came with the course I took a few years back. I would like to use this as a study guide, but is it too outdated? Is the 70-290 exam offered today the same as it was three years ago? Or will there be updates that will not be in my practice test?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Pretty surprised nobody know's the answer to this one.. I guess Microsoft keeps this information top secret huh? icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    dabve3dabve3 Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Microsoft will add new questions to the tests every so often. I imagine most of the practice questions will still apply to the test. I think one of the big changes for the Server exams lately is SUS has been replaced with WSUS on the test

I would suggest using more than one source to study for this exam. If you want to see what is covered currently on the exam I would look at the exam objectives on Microsoft's site.
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply.. I will be using several methods of study, practice tests, verious PDF's, Microsoft Press.. I'll also check out the site. Thanks again.