Security+ book for sale used?

CrunchyhippoCrunchyhippo Member Posts: 389
Does anyone have a Security+ book that he'd like to sell? They're expensive at the bookstore, and I'd like to find a used one - preferrably a newer edition. Thanks.
"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." - Popular Mechanics, 1949

Comments

• ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I don't have one, but you can save some money if you go through Amazon or bookpool.com. Amazon has free shipping, but it does take about an extra week to arrive.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • BeaverC32BeaverC32 Member Posts: 670 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You can often find used books on eBay for very cheap as well.
    MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003, LPIC-1, MCP, MCTS: Vista Config, MCTS: SQL Server 2005, CCNA, A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, Linux+, BSCS (Information Systems)
  • JdotQJdotQ Member Posts: 230
    Does anyone have a Security+ book that he'd like to sell?

It has to be a male to sell it? Female's can't sell it?! icon_tongue.gificon_lol.gif
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    amazon sells used books, and shipping can be free. hit them up. I just purchased a slew of books from them and their shipping was quite fast.
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • BreadfanBreadfan Member Posts: 282 ■■■□□□□□□□
    they are in great condition (except for some highlighting here and there) :o

If you are interested, PM me or post a response here (sometimes i forget to login and check my messages icon_eek.gif )
    Mark Twain

“If I cannot drink Bourbon and smoke cigars in Heaven than I shall not go.