Options

Passed 270

qs1posqs1pos Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
I was motivated to finally just go in and sit for this test after MS offered their free retake vouchers. Turned out I didn't need it, Passed with a 794! Hey its not a great score but as i always say "a pass is a pass". I probably would have done better had I not almost run out of time. I had to rush thru the last 10 questions or so. I used the following resources for study: MS Press 2nd edition (a must have in my opinion), Exam Cram,CBT Nuggets, and the TechNotes on this site. The funny thing is that I bought my study materials well over a year ago and I didn't realize until the night before the test that a couple of my resources didn't cover SP2. I use XP every day for work and so I think that saved me. On to 290!
"If you will it Dude, it is no dream."

Comments

• Options
    ITdudeITdude Member Posts: 1,181 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats and good luck with 70-290! icon_wink.gif
    I usually hang out on 224.0.0.10 (FF02::A) and 224.0.0.5 (FF02::5) when I'm in a non-proprietary mood.

matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    Congratulations! :D
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    KomkommerKomkommer Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • Options
    tonermonkeytonermonkey Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats. Good luck on 290, it wasn't too hard for me. For some reason I had a hard time with 291 though.