Options

Passed 70-270

tonermonkeytonermonkey Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed 70-270 on Saturday with a score of 810. I felt like I was guessing on quite a few of the questions so I'm surprised I scored in the 800's. I got a couple of bluetooth questions (none of my study material covered bluetooth), and got a few questions on internet connection firewall (thought this had been replaced with windows firewall). I was dragging my feet to take the test because I wasn't sure I was ready, but that 2nd chance voucher convinced me to give it a shot. Looks like I didn't need it after all. For study material I used the MS Press book 2nd edition, and the Mike Myers 70-270 Passport book. I'm now MCSA on 2003 and will start working to get to MCSE next month.

Comments

• Options
    KGhaleonKGhaleon Member Posts: 1,346 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats, good luck with the next exams.

I'm just using the MSpress book(with the CD practice questions) and online practice guides. I would have taken it two months ago, but I'm flat broke. <_<

KG
    Present goals: MCAS, MCSA, 70-680
  • Options
    tonermonkeytonermonkey Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks! Yeah, I actually lost my MS Press CD so I had to rely solely on the Passport book CD, and their questions are never as close as to the exam questions as the MS Press ones are. Good luck on the test and if money is an issue be sure and use the second the chance voucher from MS or the 15% off voucher you get with the MS press book.