Options

Passed but

Irish ManIrish Man Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
Wow, I had no idea how tough this exam really was, nor did I expect it. By far the toughest exam so far. I scraped by with a 757 and was really shocked that I did pass, I thought I failed for sure but was so happy when that "Congratulations you Passed" popped up.....

Same format as previously mentioned in other posts in this form.

Im not sure which route to proceed with now.....??? Should i take the AD design exam or go with one of the electives ? Which are the most common electives to consider ? I personally was going to look at the Security +.

Hmm any other thoughts out here on how to proceed with the electives ?

Cheers
Colin

Comments

• Options
    techster79techster79 Member Posts: 169 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Really, it was harder than 291?
    Studying for MCSE: Server Infrastructure (70-414 left)
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Since you have 298, and you're looking at Security+ anyway, do that and then 299 for your security specialization.

I thought 294 was quite difficult as well. I haven't taken 291/293 yet (early March for both), but learning the material has been much easier than 294. I would say that 291 has a wider range of material than 294 though. I see a lot of people say that 294 was easy, but the actual exam really threw me for a loop. Like you, I was genuinely surprised that I passed.

Congrats, btw ;)
  • Options
    undomielundomiel Member Posts: 2,818
    I'd recommend the Security+ because just one more exam (299, 227, 350) after that will get you the MCSE: Security specialization.
    Jumping on the IT blogging band wagon -- http://www.jefferyland.com/