Passed A+ 2006 Essentials!!!

djdem27djdem27 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
:D Now I will take IT Tech, Then I am on to N+

Got a 740.....but a pass is a pass :)

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations!

However I'm not sure why you'd make this comment?
    djdem27 wrote:

If you are ashammed of your score, then don't post it. And yes, a pass is a pass, but there isn't a need to bring yourself down because of a score. If you'd have received a 900...then there may be reason to question things.

Good job and good luck on your next! :)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • djdem27djdem27 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Plantwiz wrote:
    Congratulations!

However I'm not sure why you'd make this comment?
    djdem27 wrote:

If you are ashammed of your score, then don't post it. And yes, a pass is a pass, but there isn't a need to bring yourself down because of a score. If you'd have received a 900...then there may be reason to question things.

Good job and good luck on your next! :)

Thank you for the congrats!

I am not down on myself, however I would have liked to have done better to feel a little bit more confidant for the IT Tech portion.
  • matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    Congratulations! :D
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • PingKingPingKing Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    don't feel bad about your score, a pass is a pass - 10 points or 100 - you've got the cert.

if you're concerned about not doing well keep studying, keep practicing, and keep your eyes open @ work. you'll gain confidence with time.

otherwise, great job ! ! ! and good luck on your future certs ! ! !
    the ease of Plug n' Play is inversely proportionate to the executive level of the user hovering over your shoulder . . .
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats and good luck with n+ icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • ImJJImJJ Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrads.

Do you mind if I ask what textbook you used to study the exam?
    Or anyone who have passed the test 601 test already.
    Thanks.