Options

Question regarding test format?

azpirinazpirin Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
I seem to notice from **** practice test site that a question with mulitiple answers states choose how many. However, taking a practice test here doesn't. How is the actual A+ test format? Does it specify to answer how many if a correct answers are more than one?

Thanks for your reply.

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    In most cases they specify how many answer should be selected, in some cases it is "choose all the apply"

I choose not to provide the number of correct questions in some cases to make the questions a bit harder and less easy to memorize.
  • Options
    Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□
    oh, ok! :) no wonder, i thought the practice exam here is a bit difficult than other sites which gives me a seconde thought about taking the exam today. hehe... gotta go back studying more.

Thanks
  • Options
    CrossCross Member Posts: 234
    When the practice exams are tougher, it shows that the person who created the questions does want the person reviewing to know each material well enough. Not just for the exam itself, but for future occurences
    I'll change highways at the crossroads, I'm going only where I desire.

http://www.darkroads.com
  • Options
    bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    as far as i know, comptia will tell you the number of correct answers in the appropriate questions.

although the idea of not saying how many correct answers there are may be more of a microsoft exam thing, i do not really mind as it helps you think more about the wording of the question and the validity of the answers - a good revision point.

good luck with your exams.
    A+ Moderator