Options

Job posting

IT_AdminIT_Admin Member Posts: 158
Not quite sure of what the protcol for this is. I applied for a job last thrusday, I have thought of contacting HR to do a follow up, then I remember on the jod details it says the job posting closes on the 18th. Should I wait till the posting closes b4 contacting them???
Next victim: 70-351

On my way to MCSE 2K3: Security

Comments

• Options
    NetstudentNetstudent Member Posts: 1,693 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I would call them now and not wait. What if the 18th rolls around and someone else called before you and their resume got put on top of the stack. It's not going to look bad on you if you call so why not.

Ask them what the status is on this position.
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1 BUT 209.62.5.3 is my 127.0.0.1 away from 127.0.0.1!
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Netstudent wrote:
    I would call them now and not wait. What if the 18th rolls around and someone else called before you and their resume got put on top of the stack. It's not going to look bad on you if you call so why not.

Ask them what the status is on this position.

ditto

im sure you know this, but just dont sound needy, because they might be turned off by that.

lilke netstudent said, ask what the status of the position is, and then ask if they received your resume

hell yea Id call!!!
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security