Options

CCNA 801 Exam

ibrahimmiibrahimmi Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all

I was planning to do my CCNA 801 a month ago, but then i got so busy at work i couldn't study at all. I want to do it before Nov 6 do you think that is possible and it is tell how can i do it. I am really looking for suggestions from you guys.

Comments

• Options
    mzinzmzinz Member Posts: 328
    ibrahimmi wrote:
    Hi all

I was planning to do my CCNA 801 a month ago, but then i got so busy at work i couldn't study at all. I want to do it before Nov 6 do you think that is possible and it is tell how can i do it. I am really looking for suggestions from you guys.

Study really hard for the next week and a half?
    _______LAB________
    2x 2950
    2x 3550
    2x 2650XM
    2x 3640
    1x 2801
  • Options
    ITdudeITdude Member Posts: 1,181 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Personally I think that you are really pushing the envelope but that would also depend on what kind of work experience you have and experience in general with networking.

Why not just set your sites towards 640-802? The point is to really learn the material not just get a certification. One without the other is in my opinion an exercise in futility. Why not give yourself the time to comfortably study and learn the material? An added bonus would be you can say you took the newest version of the CCNA not the one that was about to expire. Not really a big deal but it might help you put things more in perspective.

Just my two cents worth, HTH icon_wink.gif
    I usually hang out on 224.0.0.10 (FF02::A) and 224.0.0.5 (FF02::5) when I'm in a non-proprietary mood.