Options

My cert have arrived!

elvantelvant Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
Finally, I received my CCNA certificate. A full 3 weeks from the day I took my exam. I'm so anxiously waiting for its arrival, checking every courier guy at the reception with a A4 size package on his arm. My mood to celebrate starting to fade. Forgive me, this is my first pro. cert.
In the package, You have a Grey color folder with the largest cisco logo I have ever see. Inside the folder, there is a letter from the CEO, a certificate, (of course) and a wallet card. Actually not very happy with it, the package arrive with every edges bended and tear on 1 side, making the folder and the certificate inside bended too. It looks a bit cheap. Since I put alot of effort on this exam, I expert the cert will be gold platted icon_lol.gif They can provide a better package, a harder cardboard maybe. I suppose they have budget for that since they have increase the exam fees. :) I hope the Ms and the CCNP's cert will be better, is it?
What is done is done, what yet to be done will be done. While in the process of doing, enjoy it.

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    wengyau wrote:
    I hope the Ms and the CCNP's cert will be better, is it?
    Better -- no, just replace the Associate with Professional for the CCNP. But the Cisco Certificates do grow on you after a while. icon_lol.gif

3 weeks wasn't bad if you didn't order the DHL delivery upgrade.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    12beatechie12beatechie Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Mine arrived after 10 days from the day I passed the exam. I did not ask for faster service since Cisco Headquarter is 450 miles away from where I live icon_lol.gif Ya, the cert was bended but that's fine since I can flatten it icon_wink.gif

Cheers!
    The sky is the limit!
  • Options
    CCIE_2011CCIE_2011 Member Posts: 134
    wengyau, is your Verification Code printed on the certificate?
    I have also just received mine but i can't find my Verification Code!!!!
    So how would i get it ?
    . : | : . : | : .
  • Options
    rjbarlowrjbarlow Member Posts: 411
    CCIE_2011 wrote:
    So how would i get it ?
    Also for me the same icon_neutral.gif
    Received my printed certificate (from New Zealand :o ) just yesterday, after 4 weeks of waiting and me I was and yet am very happy! :D
    But Certification number is lacking. So I wrote to the cisco online support and hope to get an answer.
    Pork 3
    Maindrian's music

WIP: 70-236, 70-293 and MCSE.
  • Options
    rjbarlow wrote:
    CCIE_2011 wrote:
    So how would i get it ?
    Also for me the same icon_neutral.gif
    Received my printed certificate (from New Zealand :o ) just yesterday, after 4 weeks of waiting and me I was and yet am very happy! :D
    But Certification number is lacking. So I wrote to the cisco online support and hope to get an answer.
    Please rjbarlow once you got an update inform us :D
  • Options
    I dont have the number either! And I couldn't google any similar problem on this planet, might be a rare case? I just post the problem on "certification online support". hope they give a respond soon. icon_sad.gif
    What is done is done, what yet to be done will be done. While in the process of doing, enjoy it.
  • Options
    Chris KnightChris Knight Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Im still waiting for mine and I took my exam back on the 11th. www.cisco.com/go/ceritifcations and my history tab shows that it was sent out back on the 18th and yet I still havent received it. I called the contact number and they stated to wait another week. They also stated that it takes anywhere from 6-8 weeks to show up.

Should I be concerned about this? Or should I just keep waiting
    "Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, when he said, "I drank what?"
    Chris Knight
    Real Genius
  • Options
    I just receive a mail regarding the certificate verification number, this is the detail.

Thanks for contacting the Certification Support Team.

As of August 1, 2007 all Cisco Certificates are being printed without the 16-digit verification number due to the upgrade to the Tracking System and Fulfillment Center.

If you would like to allow 3rd parties to verify your valid certifications, previously earned certifications and passed exams please use the "Publish Credentials" option within the Certification Tracking System.

1. Go to Certification Tracking System at www.cisco.com/go/certifications/login
    2. Click on "Publish Credentials"
    3. Select the credentials that you would like to publish.
    4. Enter the email address of the recipient you want to send the verification report to.
    5. Enter the message you want to include in the email to the recipient.
    6. Click Preview Report to preview the report (Optional).
    7. Preview Report page is watermarked "VOID - Sample Only"(the actual report sent will not have the watermark). Note: If you want to make modifications or do not want to send the report, click the Back button.
    8. Click Publish Report to publish the report.
    9. Status message will be displayed in red at the top of the page under your name and candidate ID number: "Your certifications have successfully been published."
    10. Click on a menu bar to the left to continue.

For information regarding our Certification Program, please visit our Certification Online Support at www.cisco.com/go/certsupport.

Best regards,
    Gerardo
    Certification Support Center
  • Options
    wengyau, Thanks alot ..... :)
  • Options
    NetstudentNetstudent Member Posts: 1,693 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I lost my cert. code as well. I called the 1800 number that is on the cert. tracking support page and they were very helpful. When I got my package, I also got the little wallet card. my CSCO number is on that card as well.
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1 BUT 209.62.5.3 is my 127.0.0.1 away from 127.0.0.1!