Options

Tips for 622

ssjaronx4ssjaronx4 Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi guys,

Got my 622 test next Saturday. Just wondering what sort of areas you think i should focus on.
I've setup a PE boot disk, used imagex to create images and modified them with windows sim. Created connection security rules. Been over the Microsoft Press book 3 times and made notes. And I've got loads of the webcasts to watch over the next week.

Just wondering what sort of areas come up regually on this exam and which areas to focus on for my last week of study.

Also, has anyone used one of Microsofts second chance vouchers when registering with prometric? I ask because I put in the code when registering but it didnt say anything about it being accepted. Should it say something in the recipt when you use one of these vouchers?

Thanks for your help guys,

Aron

Comments

• Options
    spree610spree610 Member Posts: 57 ■■■□□□□□□□
    ssjaronx4 wrote:
    Hi guys,

Also, has anyone used one of Microsofts second chance vouchers when registering with prometric? I ask because I put in the code when registering but it didnt say anything about it being accepted. Should it say something in the recipt when you use one of these vouchers?

Aron

I used the second chance for both of my MCDST tests (didnt need it thank goodness) but no it will now show up. Although on your receipt it should say paid for by 125$ and voucher or something to that effect. least thats what i noticed.
    "The secrecy of my job prevents me from knowing just what it is that I do."

Next stop 70-291, 70-648, 70-646
  • Options
    RevenueRevenue Member Posts: 130
    The receipt does not state voucher on it icon_sad.gif I had same problem, I sent them and email and they said the voucher number was in their database against my name..must have worked >_<. Just lack of feedback from site. If its wrong you will get a message but if it goes through it will take you back to the payment page.

The receipt they emailed me has no mention of it either >_<

Exam tomorrow at 10am >< gulp,

rev.
  • Options
    spree610spree610 Member Posts: 57 ■■■□□□□□□□
    on my receipt it lists:

"Payment Type: MASTERCARD VOUCHER / PROMO CODE"

looks like that on both of my receipts.
    "The secrecy of my job prevents me from knowing just what it is that I do."

Next stop 70-291, 70-648, 70-646