Options

Books for A+ 2006 and older A+ exams

mackel beastmackel beast Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am wondering what books would be good for preparing for the A+ 2006 exam. I saw in another post that "objectives from CompTIA and possibly Meyers or Sybex books are usually what most rely on". Is this correct? With a book or three from Meyers and Sybex and practice tests from this site, would it be reasonable t expect a good possibility on passing?

What would be one or 2 good books that covered the 2003 A+ objectives?

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    I am wondering what books would be good for preparing for the A+ 2006 exam. I saw in another post that "objectives from CompTIA and possibly Meyers or Sybex books are usually what most rely on". Is this correct? With a book or three from Meyers and Sybex and practice tests from this site, would it be reasonable t expect a good possibility on passing?

What would be one or 2 good books that covered the 2003 A+ objectives?

First, you've answered your own question above. Second, 2003 objectives have been retired officially since last year, more specially in June of this year. So you want to focus on the 2006 objectives and yes Meyers and sybex.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?