Options

Its crunch time

busy bobbusy bob Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello, I'm back and am taking the ccna again tomorrow. I have some terms for which I have not been able to find definition for that i can understand. I also have some questions about the ccna tests. First the terms are:

set command-based switch
NTI- device
split horizon
dccp
tipc

Last the questions are:

Are there more than one version of the ccna test and if so what are they and what are there differnces?

Bob

P.s. If this is the second time I've posted this message ignore this one.
I'm a beginner in the world of networking trying to pass the ccna

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    What are you using to study that you have "definition questions?"

The advise that was posted in your misc ccna level understandings needed thread is still valid.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    sblsbl Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    busy bob wrote:
    Hello, I'm back and am taking the ccna again tomorrow. I have some terms for which I have not been able to find definition for that i can understand. I also have some questions about the ccna tests. First the terms are:

set command-based switch
    NTI- device
    split horizon
    dccp
    tipc

Last the questions are:

Are there more than one version of the ccna test and if so what are they and what are there differnces?

Some of those you need to know and there's plenty of material on (e.g. split horizon) while others I never heard of or they are mispelled (there used to be such a thing as a ti pc but they haven't made 'em in maybe 20 years LOL!)

Yes, there are 2 versions of CCNA test right now but the 640-801 retires in 1 week (there are some exceptions if you are in a Cisco academy or certain countries other than the US).