Options

I AM SITTING THE NET+ EXAM THIS WEDNESDAY.......WORRIED

osobadlyosobadly Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have been studing for a few weekz...i hope i am ready..i will post my grades ....i am so worried,..i used tech notes,Testout,CBT nuggets & O'reilly STUDY NOTES...I HOPE ITZ ENOUGH

Comments

• Options
    vitalvital Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i am taking it thursday... i've been gettin 80-90% on most online practice exams... hope that's enough..
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    good luck to you both :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    mattford1978mattford1978 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed this exam first time. Always handy to now some apple/novell questions.
    Know your cables and distances for each. knowing what ip address goes with which subnet/ class

hope this helps you along....
  • Options
    michael_knightmichael_knight Member Posts: 136
    As long as you have been studying like you need to, you'll be ok. If you get to nervous (like I have on occasion) your fear will be the reason you fail (Trust me I learned the hard way!)
  • Options
    cacharocacharo Member Posts: 361
    Good luck OSO, you have your A+ so you are familiar with what the questions will look like. You will do fine, just stay positive.
    Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them become what they are capable of being.
  • Options
    jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    goodluck!
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • Options
    ArmonasiaArmonasia Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yes, Good Luck!

I have been so nervous and worrying so much I have not even set a date. I keep putting it off.

I plan on taking it the 16th of November.
  • Options
    osobadlyosobadly Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    641...THATS the score...it waz a great day for me..that all you guyz alot......
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    ArmonasiaArmonasia Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    lnsomnialnsomnia Member Posts: 50 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Nice job, I'll be taking my test soon too!
  • Options
    jarjarjarjar Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I've noticed (not scientifically) that people seem to get either in the 900's or the 600's, with very few in between. Anyone else notice this, or am I delusional (more so that usual)?
  • Options
    stlsmoorestlsmoore Member Posts: 515 ■■■□□□□□□□
    haha yea my score was exactly 641 to, I was bombarded with Novell, Token Ring, & Apple OS. Like 10 questions from each of them and they were pretty in depth.
    My Cisco Blog Adventure: http://shawnmoorecisco.blogspot.com/

Don't Forget to Add me on LinkedIn!
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/shawnrmoore