Paying for practice tests?

jaxJoe77jaxJoe77 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Does purchasing these practice tests online help any? I was wondering who does this, and which is the best site to do it from...i was looking at XXXXXXXXXXX. [sitename removed by webmaster]

Comments

• WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Not like the site you mentioned. Stay away from sites that offer "exact", "real", "actual" exam questions in PDF format. These are stolen questions from the original question pool. It is illegal, and violates several agreements that exists to give your future certs value.
  • jaxJoe77jaxJoe77 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks..now that i know that..perhaps my mike meyers 5th edition and this sites practice questions are enough for a pass...i wasn't wanting to drop any money into the questions in the first place..more curious than anything.
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    You are most welcome. Also check out the link section on the bottom of our A+ OS page for links to more sites with free practice exams and some sites that offer 'honest' practice tests you can purchase:
    icon_arrow.gifwww.techexams.net/co_aplusos.shtml
    and this one: www.examforce.com/customer/special4.php?sid=525
  • jaxJoe77jaxJoe77 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    awesome..thanks again..Im new to this site, but so far in my A+ testing, i have found this place to be a great helper..Passed the Core test last week with a pretty decent score for a first try....Im hoping to take the OS test friday..Hopefully friday evening ill be posting my score here and not trying to scrape up 150 bucks to retake it...lol
  • STexamsSTexams Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
    With all of the free practice tests available on the web these days, you really don't need to pay much for them anymore. Just make sure you understand why the answers are correct and you will be good to take the exam. Good luck!
    Freddy
    Free Online Exams and Tutorials
    http://www.stexams.com
  • tahjzhuantahjzhuan Member Posts: 288 ■■■■□□□□□□
    i like transcenders practice tests. since they were bought out, i noticed they no longer offer the 3 day test access for $29.00.

I just found out that I get 2 free practice test bundled with the exam vouchers I just bought...

they're small but free

check it out

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/advanced-technology-group-atg/comcerex.html
  • bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    best of luck with the o/s exam.
    A+ Moderator
  • bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    you might want to try http://www.stexams.com, i just visited there (saw their url on another forum) and did one of the a+ core exams (i scored 72%, btw) and i thought it seemed quite good.

they have 11 core exams and 10 o/s exams, as well as network+ and security+ exams..
    A+ Moderator
  • lsealslseals Member Posts: 240
    www.mcmcse.com is a really good site also, one other one I can think of is pagesbydave.com. Good luck
    24 Hours in a day...24 Beers in a case...Coincidence?