Options

Anyone try the Boson Tests?

seekseek Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
Anyone who has taken the exam tried the Boson study practice tests?

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Not for the CWNP exam, but I have used Boson in the past. I find them to be reasonable exam for a reasonable price. But it depends a lot on the particular author and exam of course.

Have you noticed the official practice exams at www.cwne.com? I've hear a lot of good things about them and they have plenty.
  • Options
    seekseek Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Took the official online one. So far they seem pretty good.

Some questions about what should or shouldnt be given in RF surveys seems pretty silly to be tested on. Some even subjective.

Guess you just say what they want to hear...kinda like talking to your boss :)

Seek.
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    seek wrote:
    Guess you just say what they want to hear...kinda like talking to your boss :)
    Exactly :) But with a topic like this, it is bound to get a little subjective. There are multiple ways of doing the same thing, doesn't make one necessarily better than the other, or right or wrong. Especially when it comes to 'design' you have to make sure you do it the exam creators' way. A very typical example are Cisco's design layer Core, Distribution, and Access.

Eventually when you get the job and experience, you will choose your own method, created by takign the best parts you think are suitable from various methods.
    Took the official online one. So far they seem pretty good.
    Like I said, I heard a lot of good things about it from people who toook the exam. It is nice to see that for a change, like Cisco exams, someone is creating exams and providing relevant and quality study material for it.