Options

Passed ICND 640-811

baldychokobaldychoko Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey Guys,
I passed my 640-811 last night at 8:30pm (Australian Eastern Time) with an 886, I am very very pleased with my self and friday cant come quick enough there will be many many celebratory drinks.
Just wanted to send a big thanks to everyone on the forum, I have spent countless hours reading post's which helped me greatly.
Not sure whats next maybe CVOICE, I have been told that there will be alot of work in IPV6 in the coming years. I was told that the demand for IPV6 is going to be huge how correct is this? I am assuming many company's will be implementing VOIP in the coming years so this would be fantastic to get into aswell.
Thanks Again Guys!

Comments

• Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    borumasborumas Member Posts: 244 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats and definitely celebrate your hard work. I don't know about the demand for IPV6 but I've heard that if you are a CCVP you will not have a short supply of job offers, it is really hot right now from the people I've talked to (mostly guys working for vendors, one was a CCVP).
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif

IPv6 is one of those things you're going to have to learn (if you don't already know it), but you can spend a day anytime getting up to speed on it. :D

The CCVP skills and knowledge are something you can use for career advancement.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    NetstudentNetstudent Member Posts: 1,693 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats!
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1 BUT 209.62.5.3 is my 127.0.0.1 away from 127.0.0.1!
  • Options
    mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    8:30 it pretty late to test the brain...I know it would be for mine. Congrats!
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Cool deal, congratulations on the pass. If you're looking to learn about IPv6, I've heard some pretty positive things about Deploying IPv6 Networks by Cisco Press.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    r_durantr_durant Member Posts: 486 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!! icon_thumright.gif
    CCNA (Expired...), MCSE, CWNA, BSc Computer Science
    Working on renewing CCNA!