Options

After I pass

msh1984msh1984 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello everybody
I just pass my CCNA exam last monday but with low marks only 860,,,, anyway i recive a paper from the center where i make my exam but i lost it, and now i have to log on to cisco certification track but i dont have my Registration ID only my cisco ID, what can i do now to track my certificate??

i want also to thank u all for everything about this great website, it is so usful many thanks
CCNP next

Comments

• Options
    r_durantr_durant Member Posts: 486 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You should have received an email where you registered with the testing center and you should have received an email from Cisco after you passed, either of those should have your ID...
    CCNA (Expired...), MCSE, CWNA, BSc Computer Science
    Working on renewing CCNA!
  • Options
    NetstudentNetstudent Member Posts: 1,693 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I lost mine as well which is dissapointing because I am not able to prove my score. Anyways I got on the cisco tracking center support page. I remember the page looking a little crude and not like the the rest of cisco's pages. Anyways get on there and there is a 1800 number for the tracking support. Call them and give them your name and they will tell you your csco number.

Try these links

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/687/Directory/DirTAC.shtml

https://i7lp.integral7.com/durango/do/login/accountRecoveryownername=cisco&basechannel=inegral7&channel=cisco
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1 BUT 209.62.5.3 is my 127.0.0.1 away from 127.0.0.1!
  • Options
    NS...I actually got my CSCO ID when I registered with the testing center, before I even took the exam...when I passed, I also got an email from Cisco just confirming and telling me how to proceed to the tracking center...

So even if I lost my paper from the testing center, I could just refer to my email or log back into VUE and look it up...
  • Options
    NetstudentNetstudent Member Posts: 1,693 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Ya I did too but I think I deleted that email. Somehow I lost the paper and the email..don;t ask me how. icon_lol.gif

I just checked the tracking center login page and I don;t remember having that account recovery tool before. I think it is new.
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1 BUT 209.62.5.3 is my 127.0.0.1 away from 127.0.0.1!
  • Options
    Netstudent wrote:
    Ya I did too but I think I deleted that email. Somehow I lost the paper and the email..don;t ask me how. icon_lol.gif

I just checked the tracking center login page and I don;t remember having that account recovery tool before. I think it is new.

I think somehow you lost the paper in between the beer after you passed... drunken_smilie.gif
    Then decided to go online when you got home...doh!! icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    msh1984msh1984 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank u all,,,, i got it,

Next step CCNP, hope to get ur support
    CCNP next