Options

How long did it take??

shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
Just wondering how long it took everyone for cisco to receive results that you passed your icnd after taking the intro...its been 2 weeks now and still nothing in the certification tracker.

Comments

• Options
    techster79techster79 Member Posts: 169 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm still waiting from the 29th.
    Studying for MCSE: Server Infrastructure (70-414 left)
  • Options
    yea I took it the 27th...oh well
  • Options
    aquillaaquilla Member Posts: 148 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nothing in the certmanager tracking system for me yet. icon_sad.gif

Passed on the 29-Oct.
    Regards,

CCNA R&S; CCNP R&S
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Make sure you haven't lost your score reports.

If you took one exam at Prometric and one exam at VUE (and didn't sync up your Cisco ID) you may have been issued a new/different Cisco ID for each exam. Did you get the email from Cisco yet about the exam?

The Certification Tracking System has changed recently -- so I suspect there is a new company running it for Cisco (or the old Company suddenly went BRAIN DEAD).

The Certification Verification function was hose for a few days a week or so ago. The site seemed to be hosed yesterday. And if those idiots are also running the CCIE Scheduling system now, some of the database information for that was hosed last week for a couple of days.

While the information is usually reported by the next day (or Tuesday for Friday/weekend exams) -- the final crush of 640-801 attempts might mean you might have to wait the 10 business days for Cisco to generates all the new Cisco IDs. After that, hit up the Certification Support Link and open up a ticket. If it was a reporting issue from VUE, place your score report in a fire-proof/water-proof safe until the issue is resolved. If its just a backlog, tell them (politely) to get the lead out.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    tech-airmantech-airman Member Posts: 953
    shednik wrote:
    Just wondering how long it took everyone for cisco to receive results that you passed your icnd after taking the intro...its been 2 weeks now and still nothing in the certification tracker.

shednik,

Did you login to Vue to find out if Vue has received your score report?
  • Options
    yep, Vue reports a pass
  • Options
    tech-airmantech-airman Member Posts: 953
    shednik wrote:
    yep, Vue reports a pass

shednik,

Have you confirmed that your profile in Vue is accurate and correct to include the "Additional Information" section?
  • Options
    I supposed it was just the rush finally it went through on cisco's website :D
  • Options
    aquillaaquilla Member Posts: 148 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Mine is now showing on the certmanager. :)
    Regards,

CCNA R&S; CCNP R&S
  • Options
    miller811miller811 Member Posts: 897
    I passed the CCNA on 10/29 and received an e-mail this morning that it had been posted.
    I don't claim to be an expert, but I sure would like to become one someday.

Quest for 11K pages read in 2011
    Page Count total to date - 1283
  • Options
    mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    I was shocked it only took a few days for me to receive an email from Cisco
  • Options
    rotoruaguyrotoruaguy Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well my copy of the test has gone MIA sine the 16th. but the post from the states to Australia is slow at the moment. Ill wait till the end of this week.
  • Options
    techster79techster79 Member Posts: 169 ■■■□□□□□□□
    miller811 wrote:
    I passed the CCNA on 10/29 and received an e-mail this morning that it had been posted.

I just received mine from passing on the 29th as well.
    Studying for MCSE: Server Infrastructure (70-414 left)
  • Options
    ITdudeITdude Member Posts: 1,181 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That is why we have computer technology, to speed things along! :Dicon_wink.gif

I am sure it was just the 801 crunch.
    I usually hang out on 224.0.0.10 (FF02::A) and 224.0.0.5 (FF02::5) when I'm in a non-proprietary mood.