Options

Call of Duty 4

neo468neo468 Member Posts: 123
Anyone get it? I got it for the ps3, simply stunning. Best fps yet.
1's and 0's

Comments

• Options
    KGhaleonKGhaleon Member Posts: 1,346 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I got Call of duty 3 for the Wii as a gift when it came out and couldn't get past the part in the very *first* level where you have to struggle against some soldier trying to beat the crap out of you up close. I died 10 times before saying, "screw this."

Doubt I'll be buying CoD4 unless I go back and somehow find redeeming qualities in the game.
    Present goals: MCAS, MCSA, 70-680
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Actually, CoD3 on the Wii had a lot of things going against it. First, it was a crappy port to the Wii. Second, it wasn't developed by the normal Call of Duty developer, Infinity word, and it just sucked overall. Infinity Ward is back at the helm, and the reviews for CoD4 look pretty good: http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/callofduty4modernwarfare
  • Options
    nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    is this gd for the 360?.....im still loving halo 3 icon_lol.gif simply got to be one of THE best game series ever
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    KGhaleon wrote:
    I got Call of duty 3 for the Wii as a gift when it came out and couldn't get past the part in the very *first* level where you have to struggle against some soldier trying to beat the crap out of you up close. I died 10 times before saying, "screw this."

Doubt I'll be buying CoD4 unless I go back and somehow find redeeming qualities in the game.

I played CoD3 for the wii, and wasnt impressed. Played CoD3 on my 360 and very impressed. CoD4 looks even better than 3!!! And im just glad its not a WWII genre game; that genre is just dead anymore. Im really looking forward to CoD4

And nel, yes its for the 360.

KGhaleon, if youre like me and have the Wii, youre not really impressed with the lineup so far. Well Nintendo finally released Super Mario Galaxy, and its been getting rave reviews!

super mario galaxy review
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Options
    Super Mario Galaxy is definitely a game of the year contender: http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/wii/supermariogalaxy?q=super%20mario%20galaxy

Metroid Prime (Wii) also got rave reviews: http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/wii/metroidprime3corruption?q=metroid%20prime

I've been to busy to play either, but I am taking all of Thanksgiving week off to play some Assassin's Creed and Mass Effect :D
  • Options
    empc4000xlempc4000xl Member Posts: 322
    I got it for my 360, its hard to play this and have halo 3 at the same time. Call of duty 4 has intense levels of violence and you can die pretty quick, just like in all COD games, the multiplayer I feel i'm going to like more than halo's.
  • Options
    I plan to get both Galaxy and prime 3 soon, when I have some cash. ;)
    Those do look great.

Anyone who has played the Wii version of CoD3 know how to fight off the soldiers that attack you up close? I could never figure it out.
  • Options
    www.gamefaqs.com is a great resource for things like that.
  • Options
    MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    zelda and super paper mario was also great for the wii
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
  • Options
    I checked gamefaqs, but they only have walkthroughs for the XBox version :P
  • Options
    bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    This is great on the 360. I was stunned by the graphics and intro scene. I had to force myself to put it down (with some help from the missus) to get back to the books!

Must......not......play...........CoD4..........MUST............study.......... icon_lol.gif
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln