Options

How long?

Noe84Noe84 Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey everyone, I haven't been on this forum much lately but just wanted to say hello.

How long does it take Cisco to mail your certificate paper? I've been waiting since I got certified on July 25th. icon_sad.gif
On to MCSA 2003.

Comments

• Options
    NetstudentNetstudent Member Posts: 1,693 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Where are you from? You definately should have gotten it by now. I would say it got lost in transit, or they let it slip through the cracks. I would call them.
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1 BUT 209.62.5.3 is my 127.0.0.1 away from 127.0.0.1!
  • Options
    From Rhode Island. I'm thinking it probably did get lost in the mail. icon_rolleyes.gif

Aight I'll see if I can give them a call later, thanks.
    On to MCSA 2003.
  • Options
    Paul BozPaul Boz Member Posts: 2,620 ■■■■■■■■□□
    You can print out a copy from Cisco's site and it looks better anyway.
    CCNP | CCIP | CCDP | CCNA, CCDA
    CCNA Security | GSEC |GCFW | GCIH | GCIA
    pbosworth@gmail.com
    http://twitter.com/paul_bosworth
    Blog: http://www.infosiege.net/
  • Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    did you confirm your address in the cert tracking system??
  • Options
    r_durantr_durant Member Posts: 486 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Paul Boz wrote:
    You can print out a copy from Cisco's site and it looks better anyway.

Really? I never saw that option..... icon_scratch.gif
    CCNA (Expired...), MCSE, CWNA, BSc Computer Science
    Working on renewing CCNA!
  • Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Really? I never saw that option.....

Just get the electronic instead of the hard copy (or both if you'd like) and print it out.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    Really? I never saw that option.....

Just get the electronic instead of the hard copy (or both if you'd like) and print it out.

Would you find it in the Tracking System? I searched all through there and didn't see anything to print out... icon_confused.gif
  • Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Where you order your kit. You have the option of the hard copy or electronic copy. You did order your kit right? It came with your certificate and wallet card and such.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    Well, I can't say I actually "ordered" the kit!! I remember logging in a few days after I had created the account and it just asked me to verify my mailing address, the "ordering" or mailing of the kit seemed to be automatic...

But it does say in the history that the kit has been mailed (I haven't received the kit and/or certificate, etc as yet)...I don't recall having the ability to choose between hard copy or electronic copy...

Hey Noe84, sorry for hijacking your post, but it just seemed relevant to some questions I had... icon_confused.gif
  • Options
    dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I think Cisco sends them on a slow boat from China these days, I have had it take 4 weeks for a cert to show up after it the certification tracking system said it was mailed. You don't need to order the kit, they just send it after a 4-5 day witing period for you to verify your address and what not, if you don't verify the address they just ship it to whatever address they have on file.
    The only easy day was yesterday!
  • Options
    Yea my current address is on file, I'm not sure what you mean confirm it. I check all over the tracking system.

Can someone give a link to the page for ordering your kit please, I can not seem to find it. I would rather just go ahead and print it out myself.
    On to MCSA 2003.
  • Options
    Noe84 wrote:
    Can someone give a link to the page for ordering your kit please, I can not seem to find it. I would rather just go ahead and print it out myself.

Check in the History, it normally indicates what ever has been done since you created the account, if the kit has been prepared and mailed, it should be there...at least there is where I saw that mine was mailed...
  • Options
    dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    For what it's worth, one of my students who passed on Oct. 30 got his kit today.
    The only easy day was yesterday!
  • Options
    Wow...that was quick!! I passed on Oct 19 and my history says my kit was mailed on Oct 25, no kit yet...