On my way to 271

KrankKrank Member Posts: 90 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi, I just registered and I've been reading a couple hours the forums. Next thursday I'm taking the 271 exam. I studied from the MS course material, provided by the company I work for, who actually want me to teach the courses after the certification. I also studied from the TestOut CDs for the 70-270 exam (wich was very helpful and I learned many things). Last week a partner gave me some PDFs and told me to read them very well, so I answered the questions as if I were on a real exam and verified them with the right answer.

Today my curiosity brought me here and so I discovered that I've been reading braindumps. I feel a little guilty but I didn't know what they were, I simply thought they were training exams. On the other hand I have some experience as a DST from my last job and the years I've been using Windows XP, wich leads to a natural knowledge and practice. I believe I didn't do something wrong reading the PDFs because I actually like to learn new things so I pretend to study and practice for my next exams and certifications. I'm not relying on those questions.

I find this forum very helpful, kind and friendly. It's nice to find a place like this. Well, I'll go back to study. Wish me luck on the 271 exam.

Comments

• MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good job and good luck. Feel free to ask any questions.
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
  • KrankKrank Member Posts: 90 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Here I am, a new MCP. Due to some Prometric Server problems I started my exam at 1:30 pm instead of 9:00 am. I have to say that I was kind of confident about the exam but my confidence fade away when I received some difficult questions. After all I passed with a decent 816, not too much but I'm happy with it. I plan to have the next exam in the next two weeks.
    This is the day, in a few hours I'll be taking the 272 exam. I'm anxious. Hope I'll be ok. I'll post how it goes later.
    Krank wrote:
    This is the day, in a few hours I'll be taking the 272 exam. I'm anxious. Hope I'll be ok. I'll post how it goes later.

2 weeks eh? They say those 2 exams are pretty interchangeable so if you have done the 271 you should be able to do the 272.

Good luck.

You may learn something!
    Mishra wrote:
    2 weeks eh? They say those 2 exams are pretty interchangeable so if you have done the 271 you should be able to do the 272.

Good luck.

Exactly, they are and I proved it. Actually the 272 was a little bit easier for me. I scored 836.

I'm a new MCDST :)

And now I'm heading for the 70-620 as one of the core exams to the MCSA.
    Krank wrote:
    Mishra wrote:

Good luck.

Exactly, they are and I proved it. Actually the 272 was a little bit easier for me. I scored 836.

I'm a new MCDST :)

And now I'm heading for the 70-620 as one of the core exams to the MCSA.

Sweet. Making certifications in little time is a great feeling I bet. Good job.

You may learn something!