Options

Scheduled for 11/28/07 at 330pm

jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
Wish me luck everyone!! I've been out of the Microsoft mind set for a few months due to CCNA and Security+ studying, but I've read two books and have been doing practice tests, so I'm hoping I'll be fine. I'm so far behind you guys. Wish me luck!
"Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."

Comments

• Options
    ThiassiThiassi Member Posts: 167
    All the best mate. :)
    ~Thiassi
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You're not behind, judging by your list of certs there. Good luck! :)
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    thanks guys!! appreciate the support
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I just did 294 a couple of weeks ago. Hit the GPOs and Software Deployment stuff extra hard. I also had some really obscure questions about the sysvol folder, so be familiar with that as well.
  • Options
    AlShahAlShah Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i've got this one on sat 24th Nov 2007 at 10:30 been using the cbt nuggets(i think this is bit dated), ms press book(read about a 1/4) with the measure up tests. What is everyone else using? i have always found the questions on the real exam a lot easier than when you practice.
    Except the ones i can't answer completely(theres been a couple)

Anyone else think like this? i have 2 days left any last minute advise...thanks
  • Options
    AlShah wrote:
    i've got this one on sat 24th Nov 2007 at 10:30 been using the CBT Nuggets(i think this is bit dated), ms press book(read about a 1/4) with the measure up tests. What is everyone else using? i have always found the questions on the real exam a lot easier than when you practice.
    Except the ones i can't answer completely(theres been a couple)

Anyone else think like this? i have 2 days left any last minute advise...thanks

Howd you do? I am using the MSPress book, exam cram book, and some practice tests.
  • Options
    any last minute advice?
  • Options
    Relax, go do something fun, and get a good night's sleep.
  • Options
    I passed!! 936 ! 42 questions total, 3 sims. Thanks for all the support guys.
  • Options
    Congratulations! Just 293 and 298 left, huh?

I see you've done the Security+. Have you given any thought about tacking on that 299 and getting the security specialization?
  • Options
    Yes, I have thought about getting that specialization after the 293 and 298. Thanks for the congrats
  • Options
    r0bskir0bski Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i'm just studying for 294 now, used skillsoft online training, and MOC training course.
    Just doing study guides now before booking exam.

Then i just need my design exam for MCSE :)

936 is a fantastic score, well done.
    With a score that high, perhaps the design of AD ?

I think thats the route i will take, although i have just purchased the MSPress books for both 297 and 298
    Working towards MCSE2003
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    icon_thumright.gif to you jimmypizzle83!
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!!
  • Options
    I think my current path looks like this:

293, 298, 299
  • Options
    r0bski wrote:
    i'm just studying for 294 now, used skillsoft online training, and MOC training course.
    Just doing study guides now before booking exam.

Then i just need my design exam for MCSE :)

936 is a fantastic score, well done.
    With a score that high, perhaps the design of AD ?

I think thats the route i will take, although i have just purchased the MSPress books for both 297 and 298

Good luck man!!