Options

12u rack from ciscokits.com?

mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
Does anyone have the 12u rack from CiscoKits? Just wondering if it's actually worth the money.
Opinions would be great thx

http://ciscokits.com/cube/cables-and-accessories/12u-home-rack-stand/prod_84.html

Comments

• Options
    jahman182jahman182 Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hey you can get that same rack for less than the price they quoted including shipping. I ordered one and it is actually on its way. Check this link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180177909085&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:1123
    I compared the images and they are one and the same....... icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    NetstudentNetstudent Member Posts: 1,693 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I personally like the skeletek racks. YOu can find them on ebay or google "skeletek and Dantrak"
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1 BUT 209.62.5.3 is my 127.0.0.1 away from 127.0.0.1!
  • Options
    mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    Thanks Jahman - Just purchased one...saved a few bucks :)
  • Options
    mobri09 wrote:
    Thanks Jahman - Just purchased one...saved a few bucks :)

Irie Ites............glad I was able to help :P
  • Options
    r_durantr_durant Member Posts: 486 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Does anyone who has this rack, or has seen it close up, know if you can dismantle it and travel with it in a suitcase?

Unfortunately, life is not all sweet in the tropics...shipping to where I live from the US is like whoa!!
    CCNA (Expired...), MCSE, CWNA, BSc Computer Science
    Working on renewing CCNA!
  • Options
    arcaniumarcanium Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    it comes in a small square box about 3 in cu and is roughly 3' long, it would probably fit in a larger suitcase
  • Options
    r_durant wrote:
    Does anyone who has this rack, or has seen it close up, know if you can dismantle it and travel with it in a suitcase?

Unfortunately, life is not all sweet in the tropics...shipping to where I live from the US is like whoa!!
    I will let you know tomorrow.............. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
  • Options
    Sweet...thanks guys, I'm watching a few on Ebay as we speak...
  • Options
    r_durant wrote:

Well the stand came an it was in a box 27" X 3" X 3". Will fit even your hand luggage. might even want to carry it in your hand, that is how compact it is.
  • Options
    jahman182 wrote:
    r_durant wrote:

Well the stand came an it was in a box 27" X 3" X 3". Will fit even your hand luggage. might even want to carry it in your hand, that is how compact it is.

Great...thanks for the info man!!

Ebay here I come... :D