T minus 27 hours and counting!!!!

livenliven Member Posts: 918
Ok I am sitting the 802 tomorrow at 11am....

Am I nervous... Yes very nervous...

I have been studying my @ss off for some time now, and to be honest I just don't think I can study any more...

I really don't know what else to say. WIsh me luck folks!
encrypt the encryption, never mind my brain hurts.

Comments

• 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    best of luck let us know how it goes :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Good luck! :)
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • r_durantr_durant Member Posts: 486 ■■■□□□□□□□
    From all your posts and contributions, we can see that you have been studying your @ss off...

I'm sure you'll do fine, just try to calm your nerves between now and 11am tomorrow...

Good luck!!
    CCNA (Expired...), MCSE, CWNA, BSc Computer Science
    Working on renewing CCNA!
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Don't worry about it. There is nothing you can really do now, either you know it or you don't. Try not to get discouraged if you don't know the first couple questions. Just take it question by question and don't rush! You will have plenty time if you know your stuff.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • livenliven Member Posts: 918
    r_durant wrote:
    From all your posts and contributions, we can see that you have been studying your @ss off...

I'm sure you'll do fine, just try to calm your nerves between now and 11am tomorrow...

Good luck!!

HEY!!!!

ThankS!!!!!

That means a lot to me....

This will be the 10th cert I have studied for/taken... And it is BY FAR THE HARDEST... Just so many things to try to remember.

But once again thanks for the vote of confidence!

I have been making notes and revising them everyday for about 2 months. I am going to go over them several times tonight and in the morning. Then I have 3 or 4 labs I will do just to help reinforce trouble areas for me...

Get a good nights sleep, and then the big day!
  • hectorjhrdzhectorjhrdz Member Posts: 127
    good luck dude!!!

just avoid to get nervous and focus on it

let us know the results
    Don't worry about it. There is nothing you can really do now, either you know it or you don't. Try not to get discouraged if you don't know the first couple questions. Just take it question by question and don't rush! You will have plenty time if you know your stuff.

Thanks man!!!

I totally agree with you, if I don't know something by now its probably to late to learn it for the first time...

I will still review later tonight.

AND I PRAY I WILL HAVE GOOD NEWS TO POST TOMMORROW
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good Luck! icon_thumright.gif
    liven wrote:
    I just don't think I can study any more...
    That's a valid reason for scheduling an exam -- I've used it more than a few times icon_lol.gif

Remember you're time management during the exam. Don't spend more than 10 minutes on a SIM, or it could cost you at the end.

And remember to read the question, all the answers, and then READ THE QUESTION AGAIN. Then pick the correct answer (or rule out the obvious wrong answers and take your best guess of the remaining options).

Hopefully you've checked out the "exam demo" at the CCNA Prep Center -- make sure you answer all the questions within a SIMLET (and don't accidentally move on after answering just one part).

As for your nerves.... hopefully they'll go away once you start the exam. I was only nervous during my CCNA exam, since it was my first Certification Exam (done at a test center on a computer and not at a vendor on paper at a desk). And after about 15 Cisco exams the pre-exam jitters finally went away. :D
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
    mikej412 wrote:
    Good Luck! icon_thumright.gif
    liven wrote:
    I just don't think I can study any more...
    That's a valid reason for scheduling an exam -- I've used it more than a few times icon_lol.gif

Remember you're time management during the exam. Don't spend more than 10 minutes on a SIM, or it could cost you at the end.

And remember to read the question, all the answers, and then READ THE QUESTION AGAIN. Then pick the correct answer (or rule out the obvious wrong answers and take your best guess of the remaining options).

Hopefully you've checked out the "exam demo" at the CCNA Prep Center -- make sure you answer all the questions within a SIMLET (and don't accidentally move on after answering just one part).

As for your nerves.... hopefully they'll go away once you start the exam. I was only nervous during my CCNA exam, since it was my first Certification Exam (done at a test center on a computer and not at a vendor on paper at a desk). And after about 15 Cisco exams the pre-exam jitters finally went away. :D

Hey thanks for the advice!!!!
  • rotoruaguyrotoruaguy Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good luck!! hope it goes well
  • borumasborumas Member Posts: 244 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck, as said eliminate the answers you know are wrong, then weed out the best answer to the questions. Also remember to calm down during the test and remember how much preparation you did for the exam for some confidence, anxiety can cost you dearly if you let it.
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Good luck, we're rooting for you. Let us know how it went, and if you saw that big CONGRATULATIONS banner at the end of the exam.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
    Dang guys, thanks for all the votes of confidence.

I wish I would have scheduled the test for first thing in the morning...

Try to do last minute reviews but it is mostly just making me second guess myself.

Anyway leaving for the testing center in one hour....

Really, thanks again for all the positive encouragement!!!
  • CrunchyhippoCrunchyhippo Member Posts: 389
    Hmm. Nothing yet from liven. I think either he's out partying after passing or home chillin' after...uh, not passing.

C'mon, let us know that you kicked test butt. icon_wink.gif
    "Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." - Popular Mechanics, 1949
  • japlasmajaplasma Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hmm. Nothing yet from liven. I think either he's out partying after passing or home chillin' after...uh, not passing.

C'mon, let us know that you kicked test butt. icon_wink.gif

Actually, he may already have had quite a few beers by now... see another post at the top.
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!