Options

Whats the Best CBT Training or Video Training available?

aottechaottech Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Has anyone used any of these CBT or Video training such as CBT NUGGETS , Train Signal and such? I have some pc knowledge but really want to take one of these CBT courses and PASS as well as really know what I am doing. Any Help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    There will be no clear cut method to pass any exam. That being said, I have used both the www.TrainSignal.com as well as www.CBTnuggets.com and found they are both very good at adding an additional resource to my study arsenal.

I enjoy TrainSignal as a means to really learn new material by hearing, seeing and some lab. The www.cbtnuggets.com material is very useful to help highlight the topics covered on a specific exam.

I'd also recommend as much live experience as possible before the exam. Labs are helpful, but not a substitute for the workplace. Meyers and Sybex as texts are very useful too. I'll always recommend a couple sources to help prepare. FWIW

....and of course, start with the Objectives before you begin ;)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?