Options

Help - Sitting Exam 642-444 CIPT 4.1 on Monday

martinward1234martinward1234 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all,

I will be sitting the CCVP CIPT exam 642-444 this Monday. If I'm honest I can't say that I'm feeling 100% confident but I can't keep putting it off, so I'm going to have a go on Monday.

I would appreciate it very much if anyone who has taken this exam might be prepared to share their experiences or offer some advice on what areas I should perhaps brush up on.

Many Thanks,
Martin

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    It may be too late to go through all the Cisco Docs tunerX listed in this thread if you haven't already done so.

You may have time to get and read the CCVP CIPT Quick Reference Sheets. While some (or a lot) of the detail may be missing, it should hit the highlights of all your CIPT knowledge. If they mention something and you don't know the details, add the topic to your "review list."

Check out the 642-444 CIPT-4.x Exam Blueprint and see if there is anything there that you should add to your review list.

Then prioritize your review list and hit the books or hardware (and CallManager Software) to brush up on on any weak topics in the time you have left before your exam.

Good Luck! icon_cool.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    martinward1234martinward1234 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the suggestions.