Options

M$ Score Report

I'm not sure, but I think I got a score report from Microsoft. I've never seen one, but heard they stopped for a while, then started again on a limited basis. It's for exam 71-272, part 2 for MCDST. It shows a graph with different sections, and how I fared on each. No actual number score though. If I can get a digital copy, I'll try to post it if I can. Unless that's against M$'s NDA.
i remain, he who remains to be....

Comments

• Options
    pandimuspandimus Member Posts: 651
    Some tests have that score report some dont.. I am unsure, but ive heard MS is going to revert back to that method.. For my 70-218 I recieved the same thing
    Xinxing is the hairy one.
  • Options
    SartanSartan Inactive Imported Users Posts: 152
    Did you get this just now?
    I took both tests for the beta, and got no score..
    But I gave a lengthy review :)

I don't think score reports are against the NDA, either, as long as they only outline objectives rather than specific questions. After all, someone has to know how much of a Microsoft genius you are :)
    Network Tech student, actively learning Windows 2000, Linux, Cisco, Cabling & Internet Security.
  • Options
    pandimuspandimus Member Posts: 651
    I took my test on dec 23
    Xinxing is the hairy one.
  • Options
    mikiemovmikiemov Member Posts: 182
    Out of the exams I have say to far, for 218 I got a score report with the bar charts advising strengths/weaknes of each particular area.

For 219 I got advised of the pass score before I sat it, then got told a pass mark only upon completion.

Surely just a score at the end of each exam would be really helpful ?
    A woman drove me to drink, and I didnt have the decency to thank her.
  • Options
    D-boyD-boy Member Posts: 595
    How hard was the MCDST exams? I'm thinking about taking that too!
  • Options
    SartanSartan Inactive Imported Users Posts: 152
    Just got my score report in the mail for 71-272 as well, I got 825.. Passing score 700. 100% for security, alright!! :)

MCDST was OK... The test was a little difficult because the questions weren't worded very well, and some of them were impossible, although that was the beta.

TBH i'm not sure it's a viable cert to have. Today is the microsoft transcript chat on MCDST -- Hope it's still up when I post this. If I get the link outlining MCDST I'll post it.
    Network Tech student, actively learning Windows 2000, Linux, Cisco, Cabling & Internet Security.
  • Options
    jobberjobber Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I got the score report for 70-270 also.