Options

Study materials

I have a collection of study materials including the following:

Sybex book (primary resource)
Certblaster tests
Preplogic tests
Study Exams 4 Less tests
Articles on this site

Is this enough, or do I need to get the Transcender tests, too?

Thanks,
Fear is the absence of Faith.

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    147 wrote:
    xxx xxx xxx tests
    Uh oh... You might want to drop that "resource."

Transcender is a good product. I use them for all my tests. I used that with the MS Press and Sybex books for this exam.
  • Options
    147147 Member Posts: 117
    Thanks for the heads up- I didn't realize that the material wasn't legitimate. I'll proceed with heckling the guy who gave it to me tomorrow morning at work...
  • Options
    147147 Member Posts: 117
    Okay, I have another question. After reading your response I looked up the web site in question and I'm a bit confused. The material doesn't appear to be a brain **** to me. In fact, the site seems like a a legitimate business. Logically, if they were breaking the Microsoft NDA and posting exam questions, wouldn't MS go after them for copyright infringement? As far as the site is concerned, the only thing that gave me concern was that the MCSE track was "greyed" out on their navigation menu.

Basically, why is this particular material considered to be cheating? I can see that it is erased from almost every other posting that mentions it in this site, so there must be a good reason. I'm just not sure what it is.

And before everyone sets my inbox on fire for this, let me clarify- I do not intend to ****! I am really just trying to understand what the concern is with this material.

Thanks icon_confused.gif
  • Options
    Do a whois on the domain. It'll probably be registered in Russia, China, etc. Also, just because I can make a legitimate looking PayPal site, would you really want to log into it ;)

I don't know the specifics of why that company/site was blacklisted, but I'm sure it was for legitimate reasons (and I don't really care beyond that). Maybe PM Webmaster if you're really curious.
  • Options
    blurpleblurple Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am using the Test out software with 70-270 test and after i finish that I will be using the trancender software then tech notes for this site.

What do you guys think of Testout.
  • Options
    I am just trying Test Out for the first time with 291. I figured I could use an extra resource for this one. I've just started getting into it, but it seems like a good product. How have you liked it for 270 so far?
  • Options
    blurpleblurple Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am liking test out its like being in a class room and going as fast as you can i i find it a lot better than just reading something