Options

Exam soon - Update, passed

bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
Well, the exam date has crept up fast and I've only got a couple days study left (Got a couple days off work which will help).

I am quite nervous, as this will be the first MS exam I've done since 70-270 which seems like ages ago now. On the plus side, I've got lots of hands-on experience with Win2003 which should count for something.

I've been using the MS Press book, a lab (sat in a rack in the datacentre at work, using their electricity, not mine :) ), CBTNuggets and the useful tips/posts on here and have been studying this thoroughly for a couple of months.

Wish me luck, I'll let you know how I get on in the next few days - I can't begin to express my gratitude for the useful comments and support from you guys on the various forums icon_cheers.gif

Edit: Hurrah, just got back from the testing centre. Scored 885, that'll do nicely. Took a little over two hours and I thought that the exam was evenly distributed across all topics, so if you're taking this make sure you iron out your weak areas first. Thats definately me done until the New Year, thanks all for the helpful comments.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln

Comments