70-270 exam on the 20th, of Dec. 2007

ahepburnahepburn Member Posts: 37 ■■■□□□□□□□
Am set to set the 70-270 exam on the 20th, of Dec. 2007 and am excited to test my skills after failing it 3 times.

Comments

• dax_kundax_kun Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    You can do it. I failed once on the same test. Read the book again for 2 weeks and passed it with 756. Not that high but pass is pass :D
  • ironlungironlung Member Posts: 97 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yeah I also just failed with a 677 damn close but not good enough.
    Sometimes you just gotta bite the bullet.
  • JayrodEFJayrodEF Member Posts: 111 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm sitting this exam on the 19th of this month as well. Really looking forward to seeing what a microsoft exam is all about. From your previous takes, what areas were tested most?
  • ttolhurstttolhurst Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I sit mine on the 17th, am a little worried after seeing how many have to retake it. icon_exclaim.gif
  • ahepburnahepburn Member Posts: 37 ■■■□□□□□□□
    First and foremost I will like to give thanks to the almight GOD, for granting me the knowledge and wisdom to pass, for it is in him do we have our being...... Well after failing it 3 times... I finally passed. I must say thanks to the individuals of Techexam, the notes and the practices exam along with the Moc 70-270 book and the trancender practice exam... I did it.... It was very enlightening and on point. I think this time around it was even more harder then the first 3 times I took it. I got a 715... not all that good but it was good enought to pass..... now on to the 70-290. Thanks to all for you encouraging words.
  • Daniel333Daniel333 Member Posts: 2,077 ■■■■■■□□□□
    There exams are just so esoteric and wording can be simply aweful.

Congradulations!
    -Daniel
  • twilliams_67twilliams_67 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I haven't arranged to take the test yet, but like the rest of you I a going to take it by the second week of next year. Good luck to me.

P.S. about how any questions should I exspect?.... icon_lol.gif