Passed!!

mattd75mattd75 Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
Finally!! Glad that one is over.

Now on to 290!! icon_eek.gif

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Nice job!

290 is similar to 270, and there is some overlap. It shouldn't be too bad for you.
  • Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Congrats!! good luck with 290
  • Options
    Thanks Guys!

Quick question, do you guys think that the evaluation version of server 03 that I get with my MS press book is sufficient, or do I need to get a actual full server 03?

Thanks again!
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    The evaluation is the exact same. It just expires after 180 (I believe) days.
  • Options
    147147 Member Posts: 117
    Congratulations!

Did you find the exam to be very challenging? I've heard that many people think it was, but others just think the format (long questions) is what makes it so difficult.

Thanks,

-Will
    Fear is the absence of Faith.
  • Options
    147 wrote:
    Congratulations!

Did you find the exam to be very challenging? I've heard that many people think it was, but others just think the format (long questions) is what makes it so difficult.

Thanks,

-Will

Well, it definatly wasnt easy. I think the the way the questions are posed is what makes it hard though. They are really long and kinda hard to understand. I was able to do really well on all my practice test, but the first time I took the real test I failed with like a 668.

The second time I was more prepared and relaxed, so it went alot easier. I scored like 84x (cant remember exactly & dont feel like getting up to look). :D
  • Options
    TechStrikerTechStriker Member Posts: 131
    Congratulations!

what study materiel did use, I am using Sybex 70-270 study guide and watching CBT Nuggets video, is this enough, I am planing to take the exam first week of Jan 08
    Passed SNIA - SCSP
    Working on VCP4
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    Congratulations!

what study materiel did use, I am using Sybex 70-270 study guide and watching CBT Nuggets video, is this enough, I am planing to take the exam first week of Jan 08

I used MS press self study kit, Testout and this site.

As far as you study material goes, I cant tell you for sure as I didnt use them, but I know alot of others have and passed. Wish I could afford CBT Nuggets and I would have used it for sure! I think Testout is like the cheap version...