CCNA Newbie

bankersvision1972bankersvision1972 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello every body, those who have passed thier CCNA exams and those aspiring. please i need help on how to pass this exam. just when i was preparing for the 640-801 the exam title was changed to 802. i dont even know where to start from, for those who have passed this exam please let me know what to study and all that i will be very greatfull for your meaningfull contribution.

Lovee u all icon_redface.gif
Please i need help on how to pass the CCNA 640-802 a lot of things have changed. What do i do

Comments

• networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Well if you have already been studying for the 801 then you do not have to start from scratch. A lot of the objectives overlap and you should have a good foundation to continue your study for the 802. I'd suggest you grab the Cisco press guides for the 802 and brush up on what you already have covered and then learn the new stuff. Its not the end of the world, the exams are not completely different.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    This stickie has a ton of good info...let us know if you have any questions.
    :D
    http://techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7268
  • Aquabat [banned]Aquabat [banned] Inactive Imported Users Posts: 299
    yea man that new exam looks killer because now it has everything. i would get the ccna/ccent icnd1/2 books by wendell odom, that would be a good start. check out bookpool.com
    i herd u leik mudkips lol
  • freetechfreetech Member Posts: 154
    From what I've heard, the exam hasn't changed all that much. Most everybody says that there aren't many questions on the new subject domains. And hey, ISDN is gone. I say go for it.
    Experience is a harsh teacher. She gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.