December 30th?

dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
I was looking at the CCIE lab schedule for RTP and they have seats availble fr December 30 2007, that's a Sunday. Anyon take a lab exam on a Sunday? It seems odd to me.
The only easy day was yesterday!

Comments

• mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I saw it too -- also the 23rd of December. That sent me scurrying to check my whiteboard calendar against my electronic version and counting days on my fingers.

The good news is that the scheduling system now has a crisp response and the Certification Status page displays without any errors. But based on the previous problems the system has had, I'm just assuming those dates are a programmer's error.

.... but there were stories, once upon a time, of Saturday dates ...
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Both the 23 and 30th just showed up recently, maybe they are 2008 dates that were accidently added to 2007, who knows.

I think a Sunday date could be interesting... Prolly end up just you and an annoyed proctor because someone ACTUALLY decided to test on Sunday :)
  • ITdudeITdude Member Posts: 1,181 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Maybe they get paid overtime, though! :D
    I usually hang out on 224.0.0.10 (FF02::A) and 224.0.0.5 (FF02::5) when I'm in a non-proprietary mood.

Is it just me, or are other people seeing Sunday dates in the lab schedule(s)?
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
    I am going to book Feb 10th it's a Sunday
    Maybe that is Cisco's attempt to try to deal with the lack of lab dates people have been complaining about. I know that they were discussing this issue up on the Cisco Forum a month or two back. They were promising to eliminate the lab date problems by early to mid 2008, if I recall.

Good luck dt! icon_wink.gif
    I usually hang out on 224.0.0.10 (FF02::A) and 224.0.0.5 (FF02::5) when I'm in a non-proprietary mood.

Wow, I forgot about this thread. That's less than three weeks away. How goes the preparation DT? Good luck!
    Not really well at the moment, but I feel I am ready after my previous two 75 +/- scores and the bits of lab and study time I can get in here and there. I guess I'll find out if I was ready on the 11th.
  • damsel_in_tha_netdamsel_in_tha_net Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    does anyone know if they do ccie voice labs on sundays as well? i don't see any dates, but that could also mean that they're all booked or something....
    No, just routing and switching at the moment.
  • damsel_in_tha_netdamsel_in_tha_net Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    bummer. i was hoping to not have to use too many vacation days.....

thanks.
    Vacation? Who needs a vacation when we are talking Cisco? :Dicon_wink.gif