Options

visio topology icons

Darthn3ssDarthn3ss Member Posts: 1,096
So i've got visio here and i'm wanting to make a diagram for a few labs i want to do. I downloaded cisco's visio pack but i still other icons - such as the "lightening bolt" type thing for serial connections between routers, stuff like that.

any suggestions?
Fantastic. The project manager is inspired.

In Progress: 70-640, 70-685

Comments

• Options
    NetstudentNetstudent Member Posts: 1,693 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Darthn3ss wrote:
    So i've got visio here and i'm wanting to make a diagram for a few labs i want to do. I downloaded cisco's visio pack but i still other icons - such as the "lightening bolt" type thing for serial connections between routers, stuff like that.

any suggestions?

Still what? Still can't find the icons you are looking for? What version of Visio are you using? The WAN symbol (lightning bolt) should be part of the standard set of ICONS. HAve you tried the search function in Visio?
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1 BUT 209.62.5.3 is my 127.0.0.1 away from 127.0.0.1!
  • Options
    Netstudent wrote:
    Darthn3ss wrote:

any suggestions?

Still what? Still can't find the icons you are looking for? What version of Visio are you using? The WAN symbol (lightning bolt) should be part of the standard set of ICONS. HAve you tried the search function in Visio?
    2007, and i didn't see the wan bolt thign. i'll double check

and yeah, i searched :D

• Options
    NetstudentNetstudent Member Posts: 1,693 ■■■□□□□□□□
    when looking at a blank temaplte look at the top left side of the toolbar for the new page button. Click the drop down arrow next to it and highlite network, and then from the network menu select Detailed network diagram. YOu should then have a set of tools/icons. The lightining bolt should be in the Networek and peripherals tab. It will be named Comm-link.
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1 BUT 209.62.5.3 is my 127.0.0.1 away from 127.0.0.1!
  • Options
    yeah i found it. the comm-link name threw me off icon_sad.gif