Options

Post your Christmas loot

2»

Comments

• Options
    Darthn3ssDarthn3ss Member Posts: 1,096
    Scarface and Guitar hero are both good games for the wii :D
    Fantastic. The project manager is inspired.

In Progress: 70-640, 70-685
  • Options
    IllusionkingIllusionking Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Sweet stuff guys!

Here's what santa got me
    1) Signed Dethklok CD
    2) Signed Heaven and Hell DVD
    3) Target Exclusive transforming Transformers DVD (The case turns into optimus prime......neato!)
    4) 50 dollar Guitar Center Gift Certificate
    5) Heated Blanket (I know I know this is southern california.....why do I need one of those....yes it's southern california...and it's COLD right now).
    MCP/MCSA/MCSE
    Done: 70-270, 70-290, 70-291, 70,293, 70-294, 70-298, 70-299,
    A.S. Electronic Engineering
    A.S. CIS
    A.S. Social/Behavioral Sciences
    Studying
    CCNA
  • Options
    GT-RobGT-Rob Member Posts: 1,090
    Resident evil 4 for the wii and mario galaxies are by far the most addictive!

I ended up with some Cisco Press titles thanks to amazon wishlist. Also some nice Belgium beers to try. And of course the usual socks/boxers/giftcards
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    royal wrote:
    JDMurray wrote:
    is yours the half that eats or the half that poops? icon_lol.gif

Na, his is the half that poops and eats, and hers is the half that snuggles.

royal nailed it! Forgot to mention the half that claws...

I also forgot to mention I did get a housewarming present of Grey Goose. Will go great with new years eve party!

not to get too far off subject, in regards to CoD4, I have to get used to the multiplayer aspect of it. its hit and miss for me. Ill be doing great, then I get a string of deaths...and and be doing great again. Single player is phenomenal though!
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Options
    KGhaleonKGhaleon Member Posts: 1,346 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Though they lack multiplayer, all three of the Metroid Prime games are awesome first-person shooters. I beat Mario galaxy(got 120 stars, woot) and currently playing MP3:Corruption, which is great so far. Lots of stuff to shoot and seems to be fairly length, 20+ hours. The graphics are beautiful.

Trauma center is also fun, though I haven't got around to playing the second one(New blood). Zelda: Twilight princess is also great, if you're into adventure/action games.
    Present goals: MCAS, MCSA, 70-680
  • Options
    ArveanArvean Member Posts: 87 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I got PSP. T

his baby is amazing for a long comute. Of course I have some games ( Killzone: Liberation rulez) but mostly I'll use it to play certification videos...... ech who am I kidding, I will play 70% procent of the time, and watch videos the other 30% ;)))
    No trees were killed in the posting of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    I got Guitar hero 3 for the Wii! Woo Hoo!

I bought my wife a new photo printer.... I swear, everyone thinks that there is something wrong with me... I'm an IT guy who has almost 8 years in the field and have never owned a Digital Camera or Color printer until I got married! I never had a need for such things, my Laserjet 4 plus had never let me down for school reports or anything :)

Anyway, the Photo Printer for her was also an excuse for me to finally have one :)

Got a ton of gift cards, some cloths, a new microwave and a crockpot!

Oooh, almost forgot, I got 2 DVDs

Battlestar Galactica: Razor
    The Postman

For the Wii, I'm looking forward to Dragon Quest Swords... but I'm a huge fan of the Dragon Quest Series.