Options

Passed - 12/26

IllusionkingIllusionking Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
Been a while since my last pass but here's where I am now.

Passed my 70-294 exam last night with an 890. Used the MS Press book and the O'Reiley MCSE in a Nutshell book in addition to a few years of hands on.

The fun part is that I've got 70-299 tonight, 70-293 Friday and 70-298 on Monday thanks to my procrastination/hectic schedule I had bought the Pearson Vue vouchers and need to take the last three exams by the end of the month due to Prometric and Microsoft's agreement. DOH didn't think that one through well enough.

I feel pretty safe with the 299, been studying that for a while, but 293 and 298 are both going in without any studies just hands on experience. We'll see how it goes.
MCP/MCSA/MCSE
Done: 70-270, 70-290, 70-291, 70,293, 70-294, 70-298, 70-299,
A.S. Electronic Engineering
A.S. CIS
A.S. Social/Behavioral Sciences
Studying
CCNA

Comments

• Options
    ThiassiThiassi Member Posts: 167
    Congrats on the pass. :)

Btw, I thought MS were exchanging Vue for Prometric vouchers? Could be wrong though.
    ~Thiassi
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats.

You can still take VUE exams if you have a voucher. In the new year, you cannot take any VUE exams, no exceptions. If you are currently registering for an exam without a voucher, Prometric is the only choice you have and will be the way going forward once the new year comes.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    mcmastermcmaster Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congratulations!