Options

Prometric site...

snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
Is it me, or do you guys also find it rather difficult/inconvenient to log in or sign up for a test on prometric's website? Navigating through that site is a pain.

I wanted to confirm my exam time, and I had to use the site search just to find the damn login page... I hope this improves soon.

just a thought...
**** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security

Comments

• Options
    iowatechiowatech Member Posts: 120
    Yeah it can be annoying sometimes.
  • Options
    supertechCETmasupertechCETma Member Posts: 377
    I prefer VUE and find their web site easy to use.
    Electronic Technicians Association-International www.eta-i.org
    The Fiber Optic Association www.thefoa.org
    Home Acoustics Alliance® http://www.homeacoustics.net/
    Imaging Science Foundation http://www.imagingscience.com/
  • Options
    binarysoulbinarysoul Member Posts: 993
    yeh, you have to click 15 links to find a test center for example...

Better send them an email and make them aware of 'Web Usability' methods.
  • Options
    nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    does anyone know of the top of their head how to change your address with prometric? because i looked last week and couldnt see it but i havent had time to go back to it yet :D
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • Options
    binarysoulbinarysoul Member Posts: 993
    nel wrote:
    does anyone know of the top of their head how to change your address with prometric? because i looked last week and couldnt see it but i havent had time to go back to it yet :D

Good one :)
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Absolutely terrible. Sometimes, I'll set my location, but it will still give me every exam site in the US. I'll have to find which page (out of 50) my location is on through trial and error.
  • Options
    nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    nel wrote:
    does anyone know of the top of their head how to change your address with prometric? because i looked last week and couldnt see it but i havent had time to go back to it yet icon_biggrin.gif

Good one icon_smile.gif

icon_lol.gif
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    nel wrote:

icon_lol.gif yea I bookmarked the "take a test" page, which is essentially the login page. I also found out there is a myriad of login accounts that need a separate login page for each account type...really annoying if you're not paying close attention! This would be the 2nd time ive used prometric. Its not horrendous, just annoying. I must say that VUE was more user friendly. Since Ill be finishing up my MS track, I'm stuck with prometric for now.
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security