Options

What sells best on Ebay?

binarysoulbinarysoul Member Posts: 993
What are some of the top things sold on Ebay? Is it books, collectibles, games, PC parts? If you were to start selling on Ebay, what would you sell?

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    I wouldn't. Sell nor buy :)

As far as what sells best...Probably the items people are looking for :P So are you doing Marketing Research for e-bay?
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin
  • Options
    binarysoulbinarysoul Member Posts: 993
    Plantwiz wrote:

As far as what sells best...Probably the items people are looking for :P

That's the question: what are some of the things that pepole look for the most?

I'm sure there is room for one more seller on ebay icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    KasorKasor Member Posts: 933 ■■■■□□□□□□
    privacy information like our email and idenity... Ha...ha..a
    Kill All Suffer T "o" ReBorn
  • Options
    GT-RobGT-Rob Member Posts: 1,090
    Random food products with incarnations of famous religious figures?
  • Options
    famosbrownfamosbrown Member Posts: 637
    I would say games and electronics.
    B.S.B.A. (Management Information Systems)
    M.B.A. (Technology Management)
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    binarysoul wrote:
    Plantwiz wrote:

That's the answer. Some person will likely buy just about anything if they need it or not. There is no exact answer. Look at the American Consumer, we have had a negative savings rate of 2%....so I'd say there is not a lot of discretion from people when and what they buy and when they don't. If the mood hits them, they order.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    Darthn3ssDarthn3ss Member Posts: 1,096
    Plantwiz wrote:
    binarysoul wrote:
    Plantwiz wrote:

That's the answer. Some person will likely buy just about anything if they need it or not. There is no exact answer. Look at the American Consumer, we have had a negative savings rate of 2%....so I'd say there is not a lot of discretion from people when and what they buy and when they don't. If the mood hits them, they order.
    +1 to this post. if its for sale, theres someone will buy it. i work at walmart and i promise this is true. wal-mart has a lot of crappy products, and people eat that crap up. lead tainted toys? YES PLS! How about some farm raised talapia (see: raised off of the fecal matter from bass and other fish) from china?
    Fantastic. The project manager is inspired.

In Progress: 70-640, 70-685