Has anyone used Testout videos to pass Security+??

malcyboodmalcybood Member Posts: 900 ■■■□□□□□□□
I've acquired the Testout videos for the Security+ exam and nearly finished watching all of the chapters (only first time round!!!!). Everything appears to be sinking in fairly easily and I'm finding the material really well composed and explained. I'm confident I can pass first time based on myself ensuring I have the correct preperation materials.

I'm just wondering if anyone has used the Testout material to pass the Sec+ exam and if you can shed any light as to whether this and the technotes from this site are adequite to pass this exam.

I would like to avoid purchasing any more books at the moment if possible mainly because the security+ is a side step/break from my cisco studies that I have interest and just kinda fell into studying for it after watching chapter 1 lol (it was that engrossing!!!), however the Sec+ costs £185 to sit so I want to make sure i.e. if I'm hitting 90% - 95% in the testout exam sims I'm ready or purchase additional materials if required.

I haven't sat any of the 5 practice exams yet that come with the Testout engine as I would prefer to do this after I've covered all of the material and feel I understand it so I'm not just memorizing the correct answers!

Any feedback on the Testout software i.e. success stories etc would be appreciated.

Cheers
Malc

Comments