Options

Had an interview today!

/usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
I think it went pretty well. It's an internship that is offered by a local branch of a national corporation. I would basically be doing help desk type problems, upgrading pc's, troubleshooting basically everything. I think the interview went really well and it seemed as if I was hired, but it was never actually said. They said they would do a reference check, then call me back to schedule a drug screen. The HR Manager said that if he hadn't contacted me by Wednesday, to contact him and see what was going on. So, things look good. The job pays really well too, $9-$11 an hour. Not bad for this area, for an entry level position. They will be reall flexible with my job schedule as well. Needless to say I won't be thinking of anything else for the next few days. :D

Comments

• Options
    PavlovPavlov Member Posts: 264
    Congrats on your positive interview. When they mention drug screening that's usually a good sign icon_wink.gif They can't actually ask you to take one of those without first actually offering the job to you. Have fun in the new role :D
    Pavlov
    A+, Net+, i-Net+, CIW-A
    MCP NT4, MCSA 2K, MCSE 2K
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Best of luck!!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    /usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
    Let's hope so. I know that no one else from my college applied for the job. I also know that they don't want to hire a full time permanent employee, so that's why they want an intern, which works in my favor. I hope I get the job because it would be an excellent opportunity to gain experience, as well as get that Dell Inspiron 600M I've had my eye on. icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    SniperHunterSniperHunter Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Kick ass bro! ;) Good luck to you!!
    "You know what they say, Microsoft could sell sand in the desert, but Novell couldn't sell crack in Harlem"