Options

BSCI Scheduled!!

bmaurobmauro Member Posts: 307
February 29, 2008

LEAP YEAR! Nice - when I saw that date with some time slots for it I knew I needed to take the test that day.

So I almost 8 weeks to finish IS-IS, BGP, IPv6 and multicast!!

Easiest topics left for last :P

Almost gives me two weeks per subject - shouldn't be THAT bad. icon_rolleyes.gif

Comments

• Options
    LOkrasaLOkrasa Member Posts: 343 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    CCIE_2011CCIE_2011 Member Posts: 134
    good luck .... i'll take bcmsn, hopefully before you :)
    . : | : . : | : .
  • Options
    GT-RobGT-Rob Member Posts: 1,090
    Good luck. I passed BSCI this afternoon myself. Pay close attention to BGP and IPv6
  • Options
    Congrats GT-Rob - yeah I'm finishing up my lab work on OSPF and starting IS-IS this weekend. I'll hopefully have that done the following week which will allow me to start on BGP next weekend.

I just ordered the BSCI Lab port from Amazon and should have that for next week as well.

Thanks guys.
  • Options
    CCIE_2011CCIE_2011 Member Posts: 134
    bmauro wrote:
    Congrats GT-Rob - yeah I'm finishing up my lab work on OSPF and starting IS-IS this weekend. I'll hopefully have that done the following week which will allow me to start on BGP next weekend.

I just ordered the BSCI Lab port from Amazon and should have that for next week as well.

Thanks guys.

check this thred http://www.techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=29337
    read LOkrasa posts about the discounts :)
    . : | : . : | : .
  • Options
    JohnDouglasJohnDouglas Member Posts: 186
    bmauro wrote:
    February 29, 2008

LEAP YEAR! Nice - when I saw that date with some time slots for it I knew I needed to take the test that day.

So I almost 8 weeks to finish IS-IS, BGP, IPv6 and multicast!!

Easiest topics left for last :P

Almost gives me two weeks per subject - shouldn't be THAT bad. icon_rolleyes.gif

Good luck. If you pass does that mean your cert will run for four years :P
  • Options
    Hahah - I was joking thinking for half a second that the leap year date would probably bite me in the butt down the road.

Like I finally finish the CCNP and then look at my transcript and see the BSCI removed due to some software date glitch!!