Options

Phew just passed today....

docspawndocspawn Member Posts: 97 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi all.
Firstly thanks to all behind this forum (and to contributors), i have found it most informative
and always helps to get a feel from other people taking, passing or failing these exams.

After 3 hard months of latenite studies (work 6dayz 9am-6pm) and help from 'TechExam' i
passed the 70-290 today. I must say it was different to what i thought it would be.
I guess its all down to luck of the draw but may items that i'd spent a long time studying
every 'tab' and every possible option wasnt required.
Setting up a test lab and working through the Microsoft 70-290 training kit was the biz,
with a read through the cram (thanks Johan) just before helped wake up the brain.

I read through the Exam cram2 for 70-290 but didnt find it as good as the one writen
for the 70-270....but maybe just me !

So anyone looking to sit this exam.......... you've come to the right place ! :D

Cheers
D.S.
P.S. see you in the 70-291 next.

Comments

• Options
    newbiextnewbiext Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on your pass (whatever the score). Best of luck on the "beast".
  • Options
    GundamtdkGundamtdk Member Posts: 210
    Congrats!

Good luck with 70-291, because I know I will be needing it myself! icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    KrankKrank Member Posts: 90 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations, this one is going to be my next exam. So I'm starting to study for it.
  • Options
    AhhhyesAhhhyes Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats to you !!! taking the same thing on monday hope to have the same outcome....
    Failure to prepare is preparing to fail
  • Options
    tonydotigrtonydotigr Member Posts: 129