Options

Passed 70-620 !

murdatapesmurdatapes Member Posts: 232 ■■■□□□□□□□
Just sat for the 70-620 about 2hours and come out with a score of 815.

Used the Mike Meyers Passport, book along with Sybex MCTS Study guide, and any study guide I could find.

My biggest training though was using Vista. There were little nagging questions that you knew but just had to sit there for a second and choose the best answer. That came from using Vista(if i did get the question right).

Thanks to the board and all the vista tech notes

On to 70-290
Next up
CIW Web Foundations Associatef(Knock out some certs before WGU)
ITIL Intermediate Service Operations

Comments

• Options
    jay754jay754 Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi murdatapes
    Congrats! I just started studying for 620 and I'm using the Passport book too, so far it's great. I like the way it covers the objectives. I'm also planning on using the TrainSignal videos and some notes from Cramsession and some other forums.
    Is it really as easy as some have said? I dont want to **** it but dont have any hands on experience with Vista yet and really need to pass it in the next 4-6 weeks.

Any further thoughts or advice? Much appreciated!
  • Options
    ThiassiThiassi Member Posts: 167
    Congrats. :)
    ~Thiassi
  • Options
    jay754 wrote:
    Hi murdatapes
    Congrats! I just started studying for 620 and I'm using the Passport book too, so far it's great. I like the way it covers the objectives. I'm also planning on using the TrainSignal videos and some notes from Cramsession and some other forums.
    Is it really as easy as some have said? I dont want to **** it but dont have any hands on experience with Vista yet and really need to pass it in the next 4-6 weeks.

Any further thoughts or advice? Much appreciated!

What up jay? The test is pretty easy. I wouldn't back off of studying just because of that though. If you have good grasp of the topics talked about in each chapter you should be ok. Videos are great to look at while studying. It really helps.

Just make sure you feel comfortable with the topics when you finish each chapter before you go onto the next chapter, and get some practice test to practice. I sort of knew I was ready when I kept making 89% and over on my test.

Good Luck man, you will be ok. Not a hard test.
    Next up
  • Options
    jay754jay754 Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks murdatapes! I'll see how progress goes on the study this week, might book for mid Feb then.
    Cheers!
  • Options
    joedubbjoedubb Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Which domain were you tested on the most?
  • Options
    To be honest man, it seems like I got a little from every objective. No one dominate area. If I had to choose though, it would have to be configuring Vista applications, and mobile devices.

Hopes this helps. Whenever you take it, you will do ok. Just get a good study guide.
    Next up