Options

CCNA School

ibrahimmiibrahimmi Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Everyone.
I just want some advice from you guys out there. I took CCNA on Nov 5, 2007, but I didn’t get. So I thought of going to school for it I live in Toronto and there is a school call **** and what they do is they prepare you for NA. I just want it to see if someone that attended that school and how was it. Thank you for your help everyone.

Comments

• Options
    All i am asking someone to tell me if that a good idea or i should study on my own again
  • Options
    flipmadflipmad Member Posts: 184
    Its really up to you. how bad did you fail? Maybe you can get a bootcamp just to refresh.. How long have you been studying.. Only you can really answer that question.

By the way ive never heard of the school but im in the states
  • Options
    blake15 wrote:
    Its really up to you. how bad did you fail? Maybe you can get a bootcamp just to refresh.. How long have you been studying.. Only you can really answer that question.

By the way ive never heard of the school but im in the states

I got 790 on my first exam. i was studing for about 5 month. I just thought that the school will teach you everything you need to know as well as you get about 20 hours of lab time.
  • Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    ibrahimmi wrote:
    I just thought that the school will teach you everything you need to know

That depends on the school. You can just as easily teach yourself everything you need to know.
    ibrahimmi wrote:
    you get about 20 hours of lab time.

You can buy your own equipment and get unlimited lab time which is a much better deal in my eyes.

I would suggest self study, but that is just my opinion. If it is too much for you to grasp on your own maybe you are not ready for the certification and should probably try to get a little more experience before you try to tackle it again. Good luck on what ever route you take!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.