Options

CCA Cert and Course

v-hiftikharv-hiftikhar Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys - i have just a very very basic understanding of the concept of Citrix and that is about it - never actually touched it. At work they were allowing us to pick some training and because my client spoke about Citrix a few times i decided to go on and get registered for:
Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 Administration: CTX-1259

I wanted to ask a couple question hopefully some of you maybe able to answer.

1. If the course good enough to get a good prilimary understanding of the technology enough so to actually start deployment of a citrix infrastructure

2. is the attending of the course and completeing pre req Web course enough to go in and write the one exam to get the CCA?

appreciate any input...

thanks

Comments

• Options
    mlavenmlaven Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey guys - i have just a very very basic understanding of the concept of Citrix and that is about it - never actually touched it. At work they were allowing us to pick some training and because my client spoke about Citrix a few times i decided to go on and get registered for:
    Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 Administration: CTX-1259

I wanted to ask a couple question hopefully some of you maybe able to answer.

1. If the course good enough to get a good prilimary understanding of the technology enough so to actually start deployment of a citrix infrastructure

2. is the attending of the course and completeing pre req Web course enough to go in and write the one exam to get the CCA?

appreciate any input...

thanks

If you never touched Citrix in real life I think the exams wouldn't be easy...

And one exam isn't enough to get cca. You will need to do one e-learning course also! check the citrix site for more info!